- 20-Sep-2012 to 11-Oct-2012 (CST)
- Kansas City, MO, USA
- Full Time
- Main Office
Mazuma Credit Union has an opening for a Programmer Analyst. We are looking for an innovative and skilled individual with a positive and professional attitude that thrives in a fun, challenging, and collaborative environment. The position requires at least 3 years of significant programming experience in a Client/Server environment. The Programmer Analyst is responsible for systems development and programming for our core data processing system and other in-house applications. This position reports directly to the Director of Information Systems.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Positive and professional team mindset with an aptitude for innovation and collaboration.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong customer service focus.
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or other technology related discipline is preferred.
- 3 years significant programming experience.
- Ability to work with IS team to manage our core data processing system.
- Ability to do analysis and programming using the proprietary Symitar Episys language as well as other scripting and programming languages.
- Experience in system development and maintenance, including knowledge of the software development life cycle process and structured systems development techniques.
- Expert in use of advanced features of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Word, Outlook, Access and PowerPoint
- Strong PC hardware / software troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in a LAN/WAN environment.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Aptitude for detail with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours and carry a cell phone (as necessary).
Significant working experience with some or all of the following:
- Microsoft SQL
- Visual Basic
The following skills, knowledge, and abilities are preferred:
- Symitar Episys PowerOn
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft IIS / Apache
- Knowledge of web applications, development languages, and web development tools
- Intranet development and maintenance
- SQL Server database administration experience
- Experience in a financial institution
Our technical environment includes:
- Symitar Episys core system running on IBM pSeries server under AIX
- Jack Henry Synapsys CRM system
- Jack Henry Synergy Document Imaging System
- Passageways Employee Intranet Portal
- Windows desktop
- MS Office Suite
- MS Project
- Windows Server
- MS Exchange Server
- MS SQL Server
- High availability infrastructure
- Application security including account and user administration
Certifications such as MCSA, MCAD, MCSD, MCDBA would be desirable.
Position title will be Programmer Analyst I or Programmer Analyst II depending on chosen candidate's skill set and experience.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Applications submitted without current salary or salary requirement will not be considered.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!